PeerWatch shows you the repeaters currently connected to each c-Bridge. The network activity is also displayed using red and green coloring. Yellow may occasionally be seen if a repeater has an Internet or other IP related issue.
- Yellow highlights indicate that a repeater has an internet issue which may effect its network ability
- Green is talkgroup voice activity on and from, that repeater
- Red is talkgroup destination activity to the repeater
- Top color bar denotes timeslot 1 voice activity
- Bottom color bar denotes timeslot 2 voice activity
- Data activity is green and red also. They appear very briefly as data is very quick compared to voice packets
- Left vertical bar is data on timeslot 1
- Right vertical bar is data on timeslot 2
More information is is available on the PeerWatch page.