Accounts are optional. SPAM Bots are a major issue and counter-measures are in play here. But if you wish to register, go down to the bottom of this page.
An account will unlock a few more features but this is still primarily a website. Posting of comments and replies to comments are the main advantages in an account if your only interest is the website. If you are interested in the Forum, then an account has significant advantages such as subscriptions, notifications and tracking of read and unread topics or interest. Account requirements are below the registration fields.
- Use your call as your login in the “Login/Call Sign field”
- Add your Radio ID to the RID Field
- If you don’t have a RID, then goto: RadioID.Net; no ID?, then do not register
- Confirm that you are a PNWD IO Group member in your bio, something like: “PNWDigital member”
- Put something useful in your bio if you wish to assist us in approving your account request sooner than later
- More is better as the admins use it to evaluate approval…or approval sooner than later
- This would be similar to your QRZ page
- Use the QSO question to provide us private information as it is used to defeat the SPAM Bots
- * If you are not a member, fear not, we make exceptions, again, use Bio and provide more information
- You can remove whatever if your account is approved or ask use to remove it before approval
- If you think this is restrictive, it is. SPAM control is important but also we are a regional group primarily
- Member support is done here via our pages and post. but our IO Groups are also relevant
- You won’t be able to login until your account is approved. That generally is done quickly if your request is complete
- If the information is missing, then it will delay potential approval
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of any issues with your request to to register
- To register an account, remove the ending slash and add “me” to the end of this page’s URL and enter. The PW is Q code for “Conversation” or “Contact” Enter it in lower case.