A codeplug (old school term) is the programming file that contains all the radio settings, repeater information, talk groups, contacts, and other easy to mess-up stuff, all which works together to make your radio work correctly on the PNWDigital network. The codeplug is generally created specificly for the radio model and even the same firmware. A ham can invest 30 minutes or hundreds of hours into their codeplugs. That is one reason why we provide our Anytone codeplugs to our members.
- PNWDigital publishes Anytone starter (basic beginning) and complete community codeplugs
- The codeplugs are located in our Files Directory
- Starter codeplugs have all the basic programming so the radio will work correctly on the PNWDigital network
- Starters contain only a few zones and channels (sampler) to get you started with the correct basic but very important settings
- Community codeplugs have every repeater and MMDVM server (over 90 repeaters with thousands of channels)
- Our codeplugs are available in Files