- APRS-A is commonly know as APRS, using 144.39 Mhz simplex, created by Bob Brunda and reported commonly on aprs.fi
- 144.39 Mhz FM wideband simplex is most widely used but other frequencies are used for both front and back hauls.
- APRS was created by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR (SK) in the late 1980’s
- APRS-D uses a digital transport over the PNWDigital network to connect to aprs.fi via our WA7DMR gateway
- The Anytone DMR radios support both analog and digital position reporting methods
- PNWDigital supports a digital to analog position reporting gateway