- Bottom Line: Use the Callwatch service. (It used to be called ‘Netwatch’)
- Callwatch displays, in real-time, important information about each call to the PNWDigital repeater system. It shows talkgroup, signal strength and overall loss rate
- If you see “UnKnown IPSC” instead of a named talkgroup, then you have something programmed incorrectly in your radio.
- If you are having problems or trying to help another user of the network, this is the first place to go as there is much information provided by each line entry to aid in diagnosing the issues.
- The history goes back, generally, to the last 1500 transmissions.