Date(s) - July 19, 2028
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our weekly On the air net is held on Talkgroup: PNW Regional 2 from 1900 local for up to 2 hours.
The Tech Session begins around 2000 hours over the air and generally on Zoom.
Zoom is available to all members by going to zoom.pnwdigital.net, password generally not need but is: pnwdigital
If you join our video meeting sessions after the Tech Net portion of the Gathering, then here’s more information to help bring up our Signal-to-Noise ratio:
- We use the chat window, so please open it and watch for messages and write if you wish.
- Update your screen name to: Name – Call Sign while waiting or a soon as you enter the room
- Please mute your audio and try to stay muted unless you intend to talk now or soon.
- We have a soft end-of-session target of 1 hour, it may well go longer which is fine too.
- Moderator will make introductions, remind you to mute or ID, general housekeeping
- New Zoom attendees will be identified and welcomed, etc
- Typically a quick round to say hi to or have everyone say hi, moderator’s choice on how
- Ask for tech questions or anything operational for PNWDigital
- Try to ID the quick questions and those will go first
- More detailed or questions that bog down may be held-off for a bit
- Helpful if folks would use Chat to say I have a question, try to take them in order or shorter first.
- Raise your hand if you have something pressing…we are trying to cut down on the doubles and extraneous noise.
- If you have an idea on how to better manage our sessions, please put them in chat or raise your hand.